Commercial & Residential Cleaning Services for Buffalo, Amherst, Williamsville, NY & Beyond
Affordable Services of Buffalo provides a variety of services to those in Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Amherst, Williamsville, Hamburg, NY, and all of the surrounding areas. Residents and business owners have trusted us for quality and affordable services since 1996! Read our FAQ page to learn more, and do not hesitate to reach out to us to schedule service.
- Use a dust mop – In order to remove dirt, dust, and other debris that could easily scratch the floor be sure you are cleaning it regularly. A dust mop is one of the greatest tools for cleaning hardwood floors.
- Avoid water – Do not use a mop and bucket to clean your floors. Instead, you can use a well-wrung cloth made from terry cloth or microfiber.
- Avoid chemical cleaners – Do not use bleach, ammonia, abrasive cleaners, or anything that will leave a residue (ex. oil, furniture spray, wax, or silicone-based products).
Our experienced team is able to repair damage including water damage, stubborn stains, damaged boards, scratches, dents, nail indentations, and more. If your hardwood floors are damaged, our team can determine if they can be repaired.
Many homeowners overlook the cleanliness of their windows, but there are many reasons you should have your windows professionally cleaned. Some reasons include:
- Cleaning your windows helps to prevent glass degradation from acid rain and hard water.
- Dirt and mold particles on your windows can diminish air quality which cleaning can help remove.
- Excess dirt, grime, and particle buildup can lower your window’s heating efficiency. Ensuring your windows are cleaned regularly can help improve your property’s heating efficiency.
Power washers are used to remove loose paint, mold, grime, dust, mud, dirt, and more from surfaces and buildings. With our power washing services, we are able to maintain the look of your home and the areas around your home. We are able to clean siding, fences, concrete patios, gutters, driveways, steps, outdoor furniture, and much more! Contact us to schedule your home or driveway power washing service today.
- Avoid foundation damage – Water that overflows from your gutters onto your foundation can wear down the foundation and begin leaking into your basement. This can lead to mold or mildew growth and will destroy anything in your basement.
- Keep insects out – Both rodents and insects love sitting water and clogged gutters can be very appealing as a nesting site. Proper gutter cleaning will eliminate the potential for a rodent or insect infestation.
- Protect your roof – If your gutters are clogged and rainwater begins to pool inside of them, the rainwater will also start to collect on the bottom of the roof. This can damage the shingles and lead to cracks which can eventually turn into leaks in your ceiling. Our residential window cleaning company can take care of your gutters at the same time as your windows!